Mega Millions player claims record-breaking prize of $1.58 billion
– Largest Mega Millions jackpot: $1.58B won in Florida with numbers 13, 19, 20, 32, 33, Mega ball 14.
– Winner chooses: $1.58B annually or $783.3M cash; biggest Mega Millions prize ever.
– Previous record: $1.537B in 2018; sold in South Carolina.
– Sold at Publix in Neptune Beach, Fla.; third-largest lotto prize.
– Biggest lotto payout: Powerball's $2.04B won by Edwin Castro in Nov 2022.
– 2016: $1.586B prize split by CA, FL, TN; $1M winners in CA, PA, TX, WV.
– Last Mega Millions win: $20M in April 2023 in Syracuse, NY.
– Condensed history of recent record-breaking lotto prizes.
Kevin Costner's 'Horizon' Film: Everything You Need to Know